Friday, October 23, 2009

Party Pants

P.A!

My shout turns heads. Even in the Golds Gym parking lot where, by virtue of being a part of the gym, people seem required to act cool and aloof. I'm just stoked to see my friend and get a workout in.

We hit the freeweight section and I'm chatty Kathy. The fake tanned fitness contestant is looking at me sideways, probably wondering how this unshaven neanderthal who she has only managed to elicit gurnts or single syllable greetings from for the past 2 years is suddenly speaking in complete sentences. Multiple sentences. About heavy stuff like infinite loops, women, fights, & movies. And who is this poor man's Billy Baldwin responsible for this transformation?

Paul, mutherfukin' Arrington that's who! He wanted to get his legs in shape for ski season so we're meeting at Gold's twice a week. The other 3 days I'm doing Yoga.

So yeah, ArdAtak's back.

No comments: