Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I loved about Greece

I loved our hotel in Athens and the fact that for 3 days nothing went wrong, everyone got along, and all coincidences were fortuitous.


I loved Parissa beach in Santorini. Black sand, legit volleyball court surrounded by beach beds and the sickest beats on the island. Khasha blossomed into a veteran baller. B-Sack and Keith came out of retirement. Matt and I regulated like rough riders. The girls danced on the bar.




I loved Colin and Gayle's wedding. It was amazingly beautiful. Took place in the picturesque city on Oia above the oceanside cliffs.



I loved driving nothing but a quad my whole time in Mykonos and getting lost with Matty at sunset. Superparadise. Watching the sun go down over the mountains with Jen and then getting on the quad and and climbing the mountain only to watch it go down again over the ocean with Mack driving in front of us and Matt and Diane behind us. 




MEEEEEKOOOOONOOOOOOOOS!!!!





I loved Panoramous beach where the owner had set up the sickest beach bar and super legit v-ball court. A huge v-ball fan, he was so stoked to have 3 legit ballers to play with that he fully VIP'd us. Matty and I barely got by on him and Khasha in a best of 5 series. 3-2. Won game 5 in overtime 23-21 with all other games decided by 2 points (the lowest possible margin of victorty in v-ball). On our last day we got toasted on frozen Mojitos and rode our quads home at sunset. Kids, don't try this at home.



I loved that Jen was happy most of the time and had a blast with the girls. The ladies let the guys have their alone time and it was nice. Made the evenings even more romantic.


No comments: