Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My way stuck in Taipei

I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap
And it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep
But you don't hear me
Ignorance is bliss and so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb
Shall I go on?

-DMX

I just got booted off the plane in Taipei and told that my flight to Seattle is delayed for 4 hours. So I bluffed my way into the China Airlines VIP lounge to use the internet and let loved ones know I'll be late. But I think I'll stick around for a while. The free cookies and tea are very yummy and the couches don't hurt my back. A fella could get used to this.

A strange thing happens when you spend too much time in airports. You start seeing people and constantly trying to figure out where they're from, where they're going, and other details about them. Sometimes you're right on the money. Other times you're way off. I get a lot of looks for being non-asian. I can't tell if it's curiosity, admiration, or disdain.

I'm ready for home. I miss the fam ..... Stay tuned for the massive photo and video collection from Thailand. I'll post them as soon I download them off Mack's Arcos.

I reminisce
try to clear up all the myths
for an imaginary kiss
with you again
Not even friends
though I wish that I could mend
like a tailor and be Olive Oil's number one sailor
I ams what I ams, still I falls like an anvil
She's heavy on the mind sometimes it's more than I can handle
But men aren't supposed to tumble into the den B
Macho, but I hancho like Pancho will give in
Family oriented, but not Oriental
A dame is supposed to claim ya even if you drive a Pinto
A hero is a sandwich and a manwich is a meal
A marriage is a paper, are they fakin' or for real?

-Pharcyde

No comments: